12th April 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for doing B.Sc Hons. after completion of HS exam with 85% marks?

How can I get a scholarship after getting 85.8% marks in H.S examination for B.Sc Hons? Is there any exam which we need to attend and clear or so? Or only the marks is enough for applying the scholarship? Can someone please guide me with the complete information for the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  2. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  3. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies? -- [New]
  5. In which college can I get admission for BSc Hons after passing 12th with 67%?
  6. How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?
  7. Procedure to apply for CBSE SGC Scholarship for Under Graduate student?
  8. Can I get admission in sec 10 DAV Chandigarh in BSc hons after scoring 70% marks in CBSE 12th board exam?
  9. Percentage of marks required in ISc to get admission in BSc statistics hons?
  10. How can I do MSC actuarial science through correspondence? How may I get scholarship in these courses? I'm living in South Africa and done B.Sc(Hons) in maths
  11. Names of the colleges offering BSc Hons in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  13. How to do B.Com Hons? I am getting scholarship in Amity
  14. Can I get scholarship for my further studies after passing B.Tech first year with 80% marks?
  15. After completion of BSc Hons Nursing can we take admission in MBBS?
  16. How much marks are required for admission in BSc hons from Haryana
  17. Is Hons in Zoology a better option for me after scoring 65% in HS(Science)
  18. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Maths after scoring 66.4% marks in PSEB?
12th April 2015, 12:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship for doing B.Sc Hons. after completion of HS exam with 85% marks?

You can get scholarships based on your class 12 marks or through a written examinations.There were few scholarships which are based on the class 12 marks.

* The central sector scheme (CSS) scholarship is offered by MHRD for all deserving and meritorious candidates to pursue their higher education. To avail this scholarship the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with minimum aggregate of 80% marks.

* To apply for this scholarship approach you respective college with all the necessary documents and apply it. If your college is registered or not check at the http://cpsms.nic.in/scholarship/SCHSearchAgency.aspx

* Another scholarship is offered by the Indian oil which is "Indian oil educational scholarship scheme". To apply this go to http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES14/index.php
12th March 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get scholarship for doing B.Sc Hons. after completion of HS exam with 85% marks?

Is there is any scholarship for a SC cast student who get more than 80% in Bsc-1 & who has secured 72% in Xll
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?