29th September 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?

I want scholarship to continue my further studies so am I eligible to this scholarship...?I have got 82% in 10th class and 83% in the intermediate..i hope you give me the solution from my problem. Can someone please answer me the query soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  2. How can I get scholarship for further studies if I have got 93.10% marks in 10th?
  3. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  4. What are the scholarships am eligible for doing higher education after completion of intermediate with 88% marks?
  5. Am I eligible for applying scholarship if I have completed my intermediate course with 95% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  7. Can I get scholarship for my further studies after passing B.Tech first year with 80% marks?
  8. How many marks should I score to get scholarship for doing MBBS?
  9. Can I get any scholarship for further studies after scoring 93% in class 10th and 83.3% marks in class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th?
  11. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate
  12. Can I get scholarship having 95% marks in intermediate?
  13. What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of intermediate studies with 84% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to apply and get scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks?
  15. What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th?
  16. Is it possible for me to get scholarship if I have scored 75% marks in 10th in Hyderabad?
  17. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I hae scored 96% marks in intermediate? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have completed 10th with 85.4% marks?
2nd June 2017, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want scholarship to continue my further studies so am I eligible to this scholarship...?I have got 82% in 10th class and 83% in the intermediate..i hope you give me the solution from my problem. Can someone please answer me the query soon?

Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible for various scholarships after completion of 10th with 82% marks and intermediate with 83% marks. You have to apply for a scholarship either online or offline. You can contact the college, you are studying for more details regarding scholarships or you can find the details in the website links given below. List of scholarships is given below;

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

LIC Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?