19th October 2016, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How much I can take as a loan for doing B.Com after completion of 12th standard?

How much I can take as a loan for doing B.Com after completion of 12th standard? What is the criteria followed for the same? Can you please provide me the details soon? It will be helpful if you can give me the information on the same as I am not sure about it now.

19th October 2016, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much I can take as a loan for doing B.Com after completion of 12th standard?

You can take an education loan from bank equal to your course fee and any other expenses required to complete the course. You should have secured admission in B.Com course through entrance examination or through merit basis. You should have to submit admission letter, fee structure letter from college and other documents to bank for processing your education loan.
20th October 2016, 02:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much I can take as a loan for doing B.Com after completion of 12th standard?

You can definitely take education loan in order to pursue B.Com course. However, you need to get admission in a well recognized and reputed institute, otherwise bank will not be offering the loan. The maximum amount which you can opt as education loan is given below.

- For study in India : 10 Lakhs
- For study in Abroad : 20 Lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?