12th February 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship from government for doing M.Sc Biotech after completion of B.Sc?

I am in B.Sc after it I want to do M.Sc Biotech so can I get any scholarship from the government for my higher study? Can you please give me the details on the same? What should be the steps I need to follow? It will be really a great help if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  2. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  3. Which one is better, MSc biotech or MSc microbiology from job point of view?
  4. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  5. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  6. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  7. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  8. Am I eligible for MSc food tech or MSc Chemistry after BSc Biotech with 92%
  9. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  10. What are the various Ph.D options after completion of M.Sc Biotech?
  11. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotech after completing BSc Biotechnology
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  14. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to pursue Ph.D degree after doing MSc Biotech in JNU New Delhi
  16. Whether the BC Scholarship of government is applicable for OBC candidates or not?
  17. Which one is better in terms of job scope - M.Sc. Biotech or M.Sc. Medical Biotech?
  18. Am I eligible to join B.Ed course being a candidate having completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
17th February 2018, 01:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship from government for doing M.Sc Biotech after completion of B.Sc?

Being a MSc student who can apply for INSPIRE scholarship. Program includes three components name the scheme for early attraction of talents for science, scholarships for higher education and ensure good opportunity for research careers. You can apply for Scholarships for Higher Education which is the Limited support for educational programs at BSC, MSC and integrated Masters level course in science is leading to MSc in any branch of natural and basic Sciences.

Total of 10000 scholarships are available annually under SHE.

Eligibility criteria on for the scholarships are:

Performance in Board examinations within the cutoff threshold for each state or Central Board Examination at the class 10th and class 12th level.

Performance in any of the specified competitive examinations within stipulated cutoff ranks.

The Eligible applicant must be already enrolled in 2 degree level education in natural or basic Sciences in any of the recognised institutions in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?