12th February 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get educational loan after completion of B.Com with 70 percent marks?

I'm from Karnataka. I'm completed my B.Com my percentage in B.Com 70% So can I eligible to get education loan? Can you please guide me with the details? It will be really good if you can provide me with the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.E after scoring 54 percentage marks in diploma mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get an education loan for doing B.Pharma with one year drop after 12th?
  3. Am I eligible to get education loan after scoring only 58 percent marks in 12th standard to study further?
  4. What should I do if am not eligible for the educational loan because of 58% marks in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA and MA with 50 percent marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  7. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  8. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get education loan for pursuing B.Arch after scoring 57 percent in 12th standard?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission to Agricultural engineering after completion of HSC with 45 percent marks?
  13. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
  14. Am I eligible to give IAS exam after completion of graduation with 52 percent marks?
  15. Can I get educational loan in middle of B.Tech?
  16. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  17. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  18. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?
17th February 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get educational loan after completion of B.Com with 70 percent marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm from Karnataka. I'm completed my B.Com my percentage in B.Com 70% So can I eligible to get education loan? Can you please guide me with the details? It will be really good if you can provide me with the answer soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an education loan after completion of BCom with 70% marks to pursue higher studies. Education loans are offered to students to pursue higher education. Usually, education loans are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in the previous examination, institution in which student got admitted, employability of the course, co-borrower’s financial standings, etc. Therefore, you can contact any bank branch near your house to get an education loan. You have to provide necessary documents for getting an education loan. You should also provide collateral security or third party security to avail an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?