12th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the scholarship for taking admission in UGC recognized university if I have qualified GPAT exam?

I qualified GPAT, would I get scholarship if taken admission in UGC recognized university? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get scholarship to do the course in UGC recognized university after completion of GPAT exam?
  2. Can I get scholarship if qualified in GPAT but haven't got admission in M.Pharma?
  3. Am I eligible to get the scholarship when I have cleared GPAT but joined M.Pharma as non-GPAT candidate?
  4. Can I get Scholarship or Education Loan on low interest for admission in M.Pharm. without qualifying GPAT?
  5. Are GPAT qualified candidates with less than 60% in B.Pharm not eligible for counseling and scholarship?
  6. Can i get Scholarship for studying M. Pharmacy course?
  7. Can I get stipend if studying in Private college if qualified in GPAT?
  8. Procedure to apply for GPAT AICTE Stipend/Scholarship?
  9. Is it possible to get scholarship if I qualified in GATE exam and taken admission in Indian University?
  10. Scholarship through sponsored category for GPAT qualifies candidate?
  11. Can I get admission in any good university if secured 6022 rank in GPAT? Number of students qualified in GPAT?
  12. How much scholarship is sanctioned for GPAT qualified SC candidate?
  13. Can I get stipend from MHRD or UGC if my institute is not approved by AICTE?
  14. Will I get scholarship of 1st semester after qualifying for GPAT?
  15. List of institutes which offers M.Phil for a candidate who have secured 50% in M.A.?
  16. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  17. Where could i get the GPAT scholarship form? I am GPAT qualified student and studying M.Pharm 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Hindi?
31st October 2015, 12:00 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the scholarship for taking admission in UGC recognized university if I have qualified GPAT exam?

Yes, you can avail scholarship/ stipend after passing GPAT examination and secure admission in any of the recognized university/ college.

All the qualified and eligible candidates are eligible to avail scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?