24th July 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Scholarship for studying M. Pharmacy course?

Hello sir,

I am Swapnil Patil. I have completed my B Pharmacy course with 65.64%. And now i am taking admission to M Pharmacy course. But i am not GPAT qualified. So can i get scholarship for this M Pharmacy course. Please help me my
email [email protected]
mob.no.-9881909896

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  3. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
  4. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  5. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  6. Procedure to apply for scholarship for B.Pharmacy 3rd year candidate?
  7. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  8. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  9. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
  10. How can I get laptop as scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) student, studying on fee reimbursement and merit scholarship?
  11. Scholarship exams to study M.Pharmacy course?
  12. How to pursue my Ph.D with scholarship after passing M.Pharmacy?
  13. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
  14. What are the procedures followed for getting scholarship while studying BBM?
  15. Can I get scholarship if secured 77% in F.Y.B.Pharmacy?
  16. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
  17. Where are the application forms available for getting any kind of scholarship?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
29th July 2015, 01:43 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i get Scholarship for studying M. Pharmacy course?

I am sorry to say this but the Scholarship for the M.Pharmacy course is provided to only those students who are GPAT qualified.
You are currently not eligible for Scholarship as you are not GPAT qualified.
Once you have qualified for GPAT you will be eligible for Scholarship while you pursue the course of M.Pharmacy.
It is best for you to prepare and crack the GPAT if you want to study the course of M.Pharmacy with a Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?