26th June 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting scholarship while doing 3rd year B.TEch in Telangana and completed schooling in Maharastra state?

Am I eligible for getting scholarship while doing 3rd year B.TEch in Telangana and completed schooling in Maharastra state? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria? Is it like only local students will get the scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

28th June 2017, 01:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting scholarship while doing 3rd year B.TEch in Telangana and completed schooling in Maharastra state?

To be eligible to get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Telangana, you should be a resident of Telangana and you should have studied at least 7 years of education from Telangana. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees (two lakh rupees in case of SC/ ST candidates) to be eligible to apply for scholarship for pursuing B.Tech 3rd year course. So, if you have studied at least 7 years of education from Telangana, you are eligible to get scholarship else, you are not eligible to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?