27th July 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for any merit scholarship for higher studies after scoring 7.4 CGPA in 10th standard?

Am I eligible to apply for any merit scholarship for higher studies after scoring 7.4 CGPA in 10th standard? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? I need to start preparing for this scholarship to get it. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for scholarship after scoring 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in MPC after scoring 7.6 CGPA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for any scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 9.8 CGPA? -- [New]
  4. Scholarship schemes to apply after scoring 8.4 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGA in 10th standard?
  8. Will I get study scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship with 70% percentage marks in 10th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam if passed 10th standard with 10 CGPA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?
  12. Am I eligible to get scholarship after passing 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have scored 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  14. How to get scholarship for my further studies with 9.6 CGPA in 10th?
  15. How can I get merit scholarship after scoring 977 marks in intermediate?
  16. Can I get scholarship to continue 11th when I have scored 10 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 9.6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
30th December 2017, 08:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any merit scholarship for higher studies after scoring 7.4 CGPA in 10th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for merit scholarship for higher studies after scoring 7.4 CGPA in 10th standard.

Some of the Merit Scholarships are:-
Learning Aptitude Test
PREF Scholarship
NTSE
Young India Challenge for School Students
Post-matric Scholarship for Minority Communities
Tata Building India School English Essay Competition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?