31st August 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

List of Hotel Management colleges in Delhi for which SBI can grant education loan

I wish to study Bachelor in Hotel Management course from top colleges of Delhi. Please send me list of colleges with fees for which SBI can grant me education loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Will SBI grant education loan to study in AISSMS College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Pune? Documents and security required for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of engineering colleges in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh for which SBI can grant education loan -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Engineering colleges in Surat for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Can I apply through Net Banking? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best Fashion Designing colleges in Hyderabad for which SBI can grant an education loan? Procedure to get education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which bank will grant education loan for Hotel Management course in MA Rangoonwala Institute of Hotel Management & Research among BOI, PNB and SBOM? Details regarding interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Architecture colleges for which bank can grant education loan -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Top five MCA colleges in Bangalore for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Applicable fees at the time of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can SBI grant an education loan to study B.Tech through lateral entry? Requirements for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which bank can grant Education Loan of Rs. 60,000 for doing Certificate course in IIT-Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can SBI grant education loan for distance graduate to study Masters from Amity University? Documents required for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Management colleges in USA for which banks can grant education loan? Do the banks pay whole amount in one time? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering course? List of colleges in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh? How much amount of an education loan can SBI grant? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much amount of unsecured education loan SBI can grant? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Medical colleges in Ukraine for which SBI and Canara Bank grant education loan? Rate of interest and repayment period? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether SBI cancel my Education Loan for repeating first semester? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
25th November 2017, 12:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Hotel Management colleges in Delhi for which SBI can grant education loan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wish to study Bachelor in Hotel Management course from top colleges of Delhi. Please send me list of colleges with fees for which SBI can grant me education loan.

List of Hotel Management colleges, for which SBI can grant education loan is given below;

GD Goenka University (LeCordon Bleu School of Hospitality) - Official Website

Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition, Pusa - Official Website

SBI grant education loan to the graduation, post graduation regular technical and professional degree / diploma courses conducted by the colleges/universities approved by UGC / IMC / AICTE / Government etc. Therefore, if a student is studying any course in the colleges approved by the above mentioned bodies are eligible to apply for the education loan in SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?