26th June 2017, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after passing 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA?

Am I eligible to get scholarship after passing 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? Awaiting for the quick response on this soon. Thanks!

28th June 2017, 11:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after passing 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA?

No, you are not eligible to get scholarship after completion of your 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA from a recognised board. Merit scholarships will be offered only to candidates who have secured at least 90% aggregate marks in 10th standard. Since, you have secured 7.4 CGPA in your 10th standard, you are not eligible to get scholarship.
30th June 2017, 03:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after passing 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get scholarship after passing 10th standard with 7.4 CGPA? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? Awaiting for the quick response on this soon. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to get a scholarship after passing 10th standard with a 7.4 CGPA. Various scholarships are available for the 10th completed, students to study 11th and 12th standard. Scholarships are offered to students based on merit and family income. To get a scholarship, you can contact your school or can apply for any one of the scholarship online or offline. List of scholarships available for 10th completed, students is given below;

National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

IIFCT Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?