22nd February 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Applying for inspire scholarship while doing B.Sc 2nd year is possible?

Can I able to fill inspire scholarship after B.Sc 2nd year for scholarship of second year and after that every year? Can you please give me the appropriate information which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting for quick response. Thanks!

8th April 2017, 02:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Applying for inspire scholarship while doing B.Sc 2nd year is possible?

You can apply for inspire scholarship once you complete your B.SC course. You can get inspire scholarship for higher studies post that. The last date of application is usually in the month of March. However, there are eligibility criteria which you need to satisfy to get inspire scholarship. The detailed eligibility criteria document is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx INSPIRE Scholarship.docx(12.2 KB, 213 views)
11th June 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Applying for inspire scholarship while doing B.Sc 2nd year is possible?

My installment has been sectioned Date 25-5-2017 .But my scholarship not come date 9-6-2017. Why the reason. Because my 1 yr scholarship had come date 9-6-16. So plz reply my mail and solve my problem .
25th July 2017, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

What we can apply she scholarship form and this is my second year of bsc. Physics honor
12th April 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have passed inter in 2016 my percentage is 91.4% and roll no. Of inter is 1023052 and I had applied for the inspire scholarship and my name was also in list but my bank account was in boi and so that I can't linked my account in inspire scholarship now I am pursuing bsc 2nd year. I have also given the reason to link my account but my scholarship has not come so sir now I may take inspire scholarship because my family critical condition has been very worse . I want to prepare for Indian police service it is my dream. So please sir don't break my dream
18th May 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for INSPIRE scholarship after completing Bsc 1 year? I have scored 91% in 12 and also eligible for this but failed to fill it then.
1st June 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a 2016-17 pass out student and this year I completed my bsc part 1(1st year).My class 12th score was 93%. Can I apply for inspire scholarship under SHE program now...that is in the month of June???
13th October 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I didn't register for it till September can I fill up my form or not and what to do because I need it for my future my percentage is 91.40 please do something and tell can I register it in second year
11th November 2020, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir I passed B.Sc. second year I don't fill inspire scholarship form in B.Sc. first year and second year can i fill in third year. Plz tell me sir
16th December 2020, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I had not apply inspire in first year can I apply in second year
26th August 2021, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I got selected for inspire scholarship in 2020 but due to lockdown I got admission in 2021 in bsc agriculture . The application dates for scholarship was over at that time of my admission , so I was unable to apply for scholarship. Can I apply for it in 2nd year? Please reply
26th August 2021, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

I got selected for inspire scholarship in 2020 but due to lockdown I got admission in 2021 in bsc agriculture. Till my admission date the application process of the scholarship was overed . Can I apply for it in second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?