24th December 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for inspire scholarship, if failed in one subject and dropped 1 year?

I passed out 12th class in 2014. I failed in 1st year in one subject and dropped for 1 year then I took admission in 2nd year. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Are dropper students eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  3. Can I apply for the Inspire Scholarship if passed 12th last year with 91% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  5. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  6. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship after completing B.Sc 1st year if haven't applied after 12th?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
  9. Can I apply if haven't got Inspire Scholarship last year being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  12. Can i apply for Inspire Scholarship with 97.25% in 12th from KSB?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  14. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  16. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship while pursuing B.Sc Nursing? How can I apply for the Scholarship?
  17. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  18. What is the requirement to apply for INSPIRE scholarship? -- [New]
25th December 2016, 12:37 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for inspire scholarship, if failed in one subject and dropped 1 year?

No, you are not eligible for Inspire scholarship. For getting this scholarship you have to come in top 1% students in your intermediate of your respective board and after that you have to qualify in NEET or JEE exam with a good rank. So if you fulfill the eligibility criteria only then you can apply for this scholarship. Thanks
26th December 2016, 09:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for inspire scholarship, if failed in one subject and dropped 1 year?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot apply for inspire scholarship. This is because you do not satisfy the eligibility conditions of the scholarship. The detailed eligibility conditions are enclosed in the document which is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx INSPIRE Scholarship.docx(12.2 KB, 11 views)
20th September 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I was failed in 12th now I'm repeating 12th ,so am I eligible for inspire scholarship
3rd February 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I got 75% in SY with one subject is back. I have been received inspire in FY. So can I get inspire for SY?
10th December 2022, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

In the 2md semester of BSc, i got failed in non major subject chemistry... Will my inspire scholarship continue for the 2nd yr?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?