25th August 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Assets for security to apply for Bank Education Loan to study BDS course?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for Bank Education Loan for study my BDS course. I want to know what are the assets comes under security on which Bank can avail Education Loan? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  2. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  7. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  8. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  9. Concession from Bank Education Loan to study BDS for a sportsperson?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  12. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  14. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  15. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  16. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  17. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MS from the same Bank sponsored Loan for B.Tech course?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

25th August 2015, 09:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Assets for security to apply for Bank Education Loan to study BDS course?

The terms and conditions of education loan have been made lenient in modern India. Banks are more eager to offer loan and that too, hassle free. There is no requirement of security assets as mortgage to provide the bank in order to take education loan provided you take education loan below 7.5 lakhs. Above 7.5 lakhs bank will ask for mortgage as per the loan amount and the asset which you can provide. Usually, house, land, vehicle, fixed deposits, insurance, PPF, NICs are considered under asset category.

1st September 2015, 01:34 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Assets for security to apply for Bank Education Loan to study BDS course?

The assets that come under security for a Bank Loan are at present house, land, fixed deposits, jewellery, PPF's.
These are the assets which are still today taken by Banks for security.
You will not require these as the Educational Loan process is very good these days and you can get a Bank Loan easily if you want to without assets for security.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?