7th October 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?

I am Subasree and I want to go US for my MS course. I want to apply an Education Loan to do MS in US. I would like to know the eligibility criteria to get an Education Loan from Citi Bank. Kindly tell me the criteria. And please let me know is there any benefit of taking an Education Loan from Citi Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Repayment mode of Education Loan in Citi Bank for MS aspirant?
  2. Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  3. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for MBA course?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  5. Which bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan and conditions for it?
  6. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Executive MBA in IIM for a salaried account holder of Citi Bank?
  7. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan at BankBazaar? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Can a BE ECE get an education loan from Yes Bank? Eligibility to apply for it?
  11. Which government bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan being a girl child of ITBP? Does government give us subsidy? -- [New]
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant?
  14. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  15. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it necessary to have Account with the same Bank where to apply for an Education Loan?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
8th October 2016, 06:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?

It is nice to see you aspire for MS ; you can definitely get education loan to meet the expense of your MS course in USA. The eligibility criteria for the education loan are :-

- You should be citizen of India.
- You should get admission call from a well recognized institute.
- You should not have any outstanding loan in any other organization.
- You should comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan and complete all formalities as per bank's instructions.

Benefits include its presence is globalized, have good subsidies and offers range and the processing is fast and application is easy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?