10th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for MBA course?

Kindly tell me is it good to apply an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank? I want to study MBA and for this I am searching for Bank Education Loan. Is it beneficial to take Education Loan from this Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for my son's education? Expenses covered under this Education Loan policy?
  3. Comparison between Education Loan of IndusInd and ICICI Banks? Which one is better?
  4. Security deposit against an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank? Interest rates charges under this Education Loan?
  6. Is processing fee available in IndusInd Bank Education Loan? How much amount is charged?
  7. Is it beneficial to get an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for MBA course?
  8. Which government bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan being a girl child of ITBP? Does government give us subsidy? -- [New]
  9. Which bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan and conditions for it?
  10. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?
  11. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  12. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
13th October 2016, 09:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for MBA course?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan in Indus Ind Bank. There is no problem in application of education loan. The bank rolls out various offers and subsidy scheme from time to time. Hence you can make the full use of it. Apart from these, it has good number of branches spread across the country, so communication with the bank will not be a problem. Even the processing speed is high, so your loan request can get sanctioned quickly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?