5th June 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Which bank provides education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University?

Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.a llb course at Rayat bahra University , Mohali?

I am seeking information about the education loan for Rayatbahra university . I have the loan letter give by the university. So, tell me that which Bank may give be loan for Rayatbahra university?

Related Questions:
  1. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  3. Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?
  4. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  5. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.A.LLB through CLAT?
  10. Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  16. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
6th June 2016, 11:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank provides education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University?

If you have got admission in a UGC recognized university then surely you can apply for education loan at any leading bank available in your area.
You need a guarantor and in case of big loan collateral security for loan sanction. Just get your admission documents ready and visit any nearest bank for applying.
7th June 2016, 09:39 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank provides education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. This is a professional course. BA LLB is an integrated course is of five years duration. You can get education loan from any bank either from public or private sector bank for pursuing this course.

There are various banks from which you can get education loan for this course. Now, our central government has launched education loan portal where you can apply to multiple banks. You need documents like education loan letter, your educational certificates, income certificate of parents etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?