14th June 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.A.LLB through CLAT?

Hello,
I want to study B.A.LLB and I am preparing for CLAT also. But I don't know that I am eligible or not for Education Loan from any Bank. Can you please tell me I am eligible or not for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  10. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  14. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  15. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.V.Sc in Tamil Nadu?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  18. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
15th June 2015, 10:02 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.A.LLB through CLAT?

You will get the Educational Loan for the completion of your B.A.LLB Degree Course.
You must apply for the sum total of the amount that you require.
You must provide the letter of admission and all other mark sheets as documents when you go to the Bank to apply for the Loan.
If you can show a mortgage or you can present your Parents as a guarantor then your Loan will be sanctioned easily.
If the above procedure is followed you will be able to get the Bank Educational Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?