15th August 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Which bank provides an education loan to study master degree in Chemical Engineering in China?

Respected sir, I have completed Chemical Engineering from VIT University and now want to do master degree from China. Please tell me which bank provide me an educational loan to study in China?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get an education loan or Scholarship to study M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? List of distance colleges for it?
  2. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  3. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  5. From which bank I can get an education loan for M.Tech Civil Engineering? What is the rule and regulation for it?
  6. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  7. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  9. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  10. How can I get an Education Loan to study Master's Degree in Canada? Will I be able to pay back after completion of my course?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  12. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  13. How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if secured 84% in 2nd PUC?
  15. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  16. List of colleges and their fees to study Master of Physiotherapy? How to apply for an education loan at Andhra Bank? -- [New]
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work if pursuing Bachelor's Degree in IGNOU?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
16th August 2016, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank provides an education loan to study master degree in Chemical Engineering in China?

You can apply for education loan at a PSU bank near to your residence after getting admission in a recognized university in China. Just make sure you have document proof of confirm admission before applying.

Your loan will be sanctioned if you fulfill all the documents criteria and banks rules. Need of a guarantor or collateral security will be there if loan amount is heavy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?