29th January 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan or Scholarship to study M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? List of distance colleges for it?

Hello sir, I have done B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and working as a process engineer in a Engineering company. But, my salary is too low and I want to complete Master's degree in Chemical Engineering. How can I get an education loan or Scholarship to study it? List of distance colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  2. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  3. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  4. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala? -- [New]
  5. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  6. Can I get education loan if score 81 percent in 12th Science?
  7. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  8. List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?
  9. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana) -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan for study M.Tech in Abroad?
  11. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  12. Can I get Education loan to study MBBS?
  13. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  14. Scholarships available to study Master's in Electronics Engineering in Harvard University, USA? Can I get Education Loan after awarded scholarship?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan if getting scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE?
  16. Is scholarship amount sufficient to study ME Biomedical Engineering or I should apply for an education loan?
  17. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  18. Does banks provide educational loan for distance education?
24th February 2017, 02:17 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get an education loan or Scholarship to study M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? List of distance colleges for it?

You have done B.Tech course in Chemical Engineering discipline and working as a process engineer in Engineering Company. You want to complete your Master’s degree through distance mode. Since you are working in a company, you can take admission in part time M.Tech course.

**But you cannot take education loan or scholarship while studying part time M.Tech course. The main reason is that the education loan or scholarship is given to only those students who take admission in regular course.

List of Colleges for Part Time M-Tech course:

>>Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Univerisity, Delhi

>>IIT, Bombay

>>IIT, BHU

>>Delhi Technical University (DTU), Delhi

>>Kalinga University

>>Anna University

>>Jadavpur University

>>BIT Mesra, Ranchi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?