21st July 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

From which bank should I take education loan to study BA in Fine Art? Am I eligible to get any scholarship?

Hello sir, I am Navneet kaur from Delhi. I have secured 84.4% in 12th with Art stream. I want to study BA in Fine Art. Please tell me from which bank should I get loan to study and maximum amount of interest? Am I eligible to get any scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Canada if getting 50% scholarship through SAT?
  2. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan if getting scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE?
  4. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study ICWA course?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Ukraine?
  6. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  8. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  9. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  10. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education if getting scholarship to study Medicine and Surgery in US?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  14. Is there any scholarship available for me if I am already having Bank loan?
  15. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scholarship?
  18. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
10th August 2016, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which bank should I take education loan to study BA in Fine Art? Am I eligible to get any scholarship?

You can apply for education loan after getting admission in a recognized university at any nearest PSU bank branch. The interest rate varies from 10% to 12% at PSU banks. There is interest subsidy available for poor candidates.

Hence, just make sure that you have confirmed admission and college is a reputed one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?