14th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get Education Loan to do Doctoral program for working woman?

Hi,
Is there Loan available for doing Doctoral program for working women in private educational institutions? As a woman, what I have to do to get an Education Loan from Doctoral program?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  6. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  7. Whether Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to married woman for studying BHMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  9. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  10. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for an Education Loan being a married woman?
  12. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Cisco Certificate Internet Expert program?
  13. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  14. Can i take education loan for doing Doctoral course?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to do Certified Internet Expert program?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to do Certified Internet Expert program?
  17. Education loan for PG program in Creative Designing?
  18. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
10th August 2016, 07:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Education Loan to do Doctoral program for working woman?

After getting admission at any recognized university you can approach any nearest PSU bank for education loan. If you fulfill the criteria then surely you will be sanctioned loan.

Being a working professional there is a very good chance of getting an educational loan. Just make sure that you get admission in a reputed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?