7th June 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?

I am Dushyant Trivedi. I have taken an Education Loan and doing my MBA. I just want to know that from when can I start paying the Loan amount without any fine? And if I pay the loan amount late then will bank charges fine?

Related Questions:
  1. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  2. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  3. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  4. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  8. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  9. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  10. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  11. What is Pre-Payment Penalty in a Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  13. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  14. Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  15. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  16. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  18. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2016, 09:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?

You need start repaying your loan after six months of completion from the year of your passing of MBA course or on joining an organization for job , whichever is earlier. You can also start repayment before any of these occurrence. There is nothing like fine if you repay the education loan late; the bank will send you notice to repay the loan and the interest will be computed as compound interest instead of simple interest which is calculated, otherwise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?