3rd April 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?

Hello sir, I am from Chandigarh and want to study BA LLB course from Chitkara University so, I need an education loan. Can SBI provide me education loan to study from this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank provides education loan to study BA LLB at Rayatbahra University?
  2. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  3. Possibility to get an education loan to study LLB without clearing CLAT exam? Which bank can give me education loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  5. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  6. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali?
  7. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  8. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  11. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  12. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan to study Integrated B.A.LLB course with 65% in 2nd PUC? When should I apply?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  16. How can I apply to get an Education Loan from SBI to study MBA if my father is a pensioner? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  18. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
3rd April 2017, 06:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am from Chandigarh and want to study BA LLB course from Chitkara University so, I need an education loan. Can SBI provide me education loan to study from this university?

Sorry, BA LLB course is not offered by Chitkara University. The Chitkara University does not offer any law courses. You can get education loan from SBI to study BA LLB course. SBI provides loan for Graduation, Post Graduation including regular technical and professional Degree/Diploma courses conducted by colleges/universities approved by UGC/AICTE/IMC/Government etc. For a student loan the maximum amount for studies in India is Rs 10 Lacs. You have to contact the SBI branch near your place for taking education loan. They will provide you the necessary details for taking the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?