23rd July 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with 62% get scholarship? Documents required for it?

Sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and got 62%. Now I have taken admission B.Sc with PCM group. Can I get scholarship for it? Documents required for it?

27th July 2017, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with 62% get scholarship? Documents required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and got 62%. Now I have taken admission B.Sc with PCM group. Can I get scholarship for it? Documents required for it?

Yes, a student of 12th with 62% marks can get a scholarship. Students after completion of the 12th with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Applicant must be an Indian and must not hold any other Country’s passport. Based on family income, merit and references Gaurav Foundation Scholarships are offered to students. Students can apply either online or offline for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Applicant must have scored at least 60% marks in all the examinations to avail the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here

Documents required for scholarship;

Mark Sheets Xerox copies
Income Proof
Passport size photographs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?