3rd July 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity to get education loan for civil exams coaching?

Is there any opportunity to get education loan for civil exams coaching? Can someone give me the complete details on the same soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the information soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan for UPSC exams coaching?
  2. Can I get education loan for IAS coaching classes?
  3. Is there any procedure for taking bank loan for IAS coaching?
  4. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  5. Does Allen Institute offer an Education Loan for NEET preparation? How to get an Education Loan against 12th marksheet? -- [New]
  6. Can I take an Education Loan for paying IES coaching fee if already taken for B.Tech course?
  7. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
  8. Can I get education loan for UPSC Coaching? In how many days will I get loan and with how much interest?
  9. Process of education loan for pursuing Civil engineering?
  10. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?
  11. Can I get education loan for ICWA course if preparing from private coaching institute?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Can I get education loan for ICAI course if preparing from private coaching institute?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get benefits to apply for an Education Loan through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Germany? Interest rates charge against an Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
27th July 2017, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any opportunity to get education loan for civil exams coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any opportunity to get education loan for civil exams coaching? Can someone give me the complete details on the same soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the information soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Sorry, there are no chances of getting education loans for civil service examination coaching classes. Banks do not offer education loan for civil service examination coaching. Candidates can contact the coaching institute for more details regarding discounts in fees and part payment facilities. Some institutions offer stipends to prepare for civil service examinations. Some of the charitable institutions providing coaching for civil service examinations without any fees. Candidates have to qualify for admission through the examination conducted by the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?