5th July 2018, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2018?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Swami Dayanand Scholarship of this year. I have completed my 12th and now I will secure admission in BSc course. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this scholarship.

7th July 2018, 10:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2018?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Swami Data and Scholarship 2018 is mentioned below :-

--> You should have secured at least 85% aggregate marks in 12th standard.

--> You should have secured admission in Govt./ private select colleges to be eligible to apply for Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2018.

--> Family income should not be more than Rs. 6 lakhs from all sources.
9th July 2018, 06:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Those students who are studying undergraduate course from a recognized university or institute, and eligible to apply for this scholarship. Only those who are studying in 1st or 2nd year of the course can apply.

Also, family income should not be above 6 lacs per annum from all sources. The marks in class 12th board exam should be above 85% and you shouldn't be drawing any other scholarship or financial assistance from any other source.
3rd October 2018, 10:31 PM
sanjanagandhi

The students of Post Madhyamik levels and onwards in regular courses, who are pursuing the studies and who are resident in West Bengal and studying in educational institutions of this state after passing out from the State Board/council of Secondary/Higher Secondary and Madrasha Education or a University of West Bengal setup by State Act and whose annual family income is not more than Rs.250000/-, may apply for this scholarship.

Guys check out Category wise other eligibility criteria on https://www.yosearch.net/swami-vivek...s-scholarship/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?