15th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study BCA after completing 12th Science?

Hello Friends,
I am studying in 12th Science and after
completing my 12th I want to study BCA course.
I would like to know that for this course I can
apply for Education Loan or not? If yes then
which Bank will give me Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  14. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  15. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?
  17. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  18. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
18th May 2015, 11:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study BCA after completing 12th Science?

Yes, you can apply for the educational loan towards Bachelor of computer application (BCA) course. The main eligibility criteria for obtaining bank loan is as follows:

1. Candidate must be an Indian national

2. Candidate should have secured admission in any of the recognized college/ institute through written examination or through a selection process.

3. Candidate must have scored a minimum aggregate of 60% in class 12 for loan towards under graduate courses.

All nationalized banks will provide the educational loan to pursue higher education in India or abroad.

For studies in India the maximum educational loan amount sanctioned is Rs.7.5 lacs while for studies in abroad it is Rs.15 las.

Some of the nationalized banks are State bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Axis bank, HDFC bank, Karur vysya bank, Punjab national bank etc..,
19th May 2015, 06:08 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Smile Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study BCA after completing 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,

Yes, you can apply for the BCA Course if it is demanding for the Education Loan. Since, Education Loan is also sanctioned for the particular amount. If the Course fee is exceeding more than 2 lac then you can apply for the Education loan from any of the Government banks.
19th May 2015, 06:23 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Smile Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study BCA after completing 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,

Yes, you can apply for the BCA Course if it is demanding for the Education Loan. Since, Education Loan is also sanctioned for the particular amount. If the Course fee is exceeding more than 2 lac then you can apply for the Education loan from any of the Government banks.
25th April 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study BCA after completing 12th Science?

Hello sir/madam, I spoke to the SBI bank but it is not support, and which bank give you the loan can you please help me
22nd June 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

If I complete BCA from bank loan then after that can I get bank loan for MCA course, what is the way to pay the loan AMT. Let me know. Thanks.
30th October 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan for bca course from any bank and I had take direct admission in the college please give some suggestions
15th September 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How much loan we will get for bCA course and how much money will have to be paid in a month.
And for how many years
30th July 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for bca course?
I get 12th in 47.6 marks
10th August 2020, 11:27 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study BCA after completing 12th Science?

There is no specific restriction regarding the age of a student in order to be eligible for an education loan.
21st May 2021, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for studying BCA. Yes or not ???
9th August 2022, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I asked in SBI bank about bca course loan but
They said education loan applicable for technical course it's seems
10th November 2022, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Which bank give me loan for bca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?