24th October 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan even after getting GATE Scholarship?

Hi Friends,
If I will get GATE scholarship then also I can apply for Education Loan for doing M.Tech course? Please clarify my problem. Looking for quick reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan if getting scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE?
  2. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE scholarship?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  5. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  6. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  8. Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  9. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?
  13. Can I get education loan if score 81 percent in 12th Science?
  14. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  15. Can I get Education loan to study BBA?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  17. Can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech with an Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids? -- [Most Discussed]
10th November 2015, 04:25 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan even after getting GATE Scholarship?

You are getting the GATE scholarship but still want to apply for the Educational loan for doing M. Tech course. Yes, definitely you can apply for the loan. The procedure is same as that of taking educational loan for B. Tech.

--Visit to nearest bank branch through which you want to take the educational loan with registration slip which you got at the time of counseling.

--fill the form submit along with documents such as

**Registration slip

**ID proof

**Photograph

**GATE scorecard copy

**Previous academic qualifications copy

--After validating from the bank officer your loan will be sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?