2nd November 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Concession in Education Loan to study M.Tech for ST student?

Sir,
I am an ST student. I am preparing for GATE. I am studying in B.Tech with scholarship. But, I don’t want to depend fully on scholarship. I need to get loan for my education i.e.; during M.Tech. So, what concession I get as I came under ST category?

Related Questions:
  1. Concession in Education Loan to study M.Tech for ST student? -- [New]
  2. Concession from Bank Education Loan to study BDS for a sportsperson?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  8. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  11. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  12. Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  15. Is there any study or education loan available for CA student?
  16. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  17. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  18. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
10th November 2015, 04:17 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Concession in Education Loan to study M.Tech for ST student?

First of all I appreciate your willingness for preparation of one of the toughest exam of engineering discipline i.e GATE.

**Before providing you solution / answer for this question, one thing I make you clear that when you qualify in GATE exam and got admission in any AICTE approved institution you will get a monthly stipend of 12400. Through which you can pay the fee of your college. So if pay the fee for first year, you will not require to take educational loan for doing M.tech.

**But instead of this if you want to take the educational loan. Then following are the concessions you will get being a ST candidate:

--lower rate of Interest

--some amount interest subsidy if you submitted a copy of category certificate to the bank branch.

**The whole thing depends upon on how much score you scored in GATE exam. So leave these things and try to concentrate on GATE exam this time and try to score more marks in the GATE exam to get admission in at least good NIT’s.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?