20th October 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property to study B.Tech?

Hi Sir,
I want to tell me you that I don't have any property here in India. So can I apply for an education loan as I want to do B.Tech and i am preparing for various entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  3. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property to study B.Tech? -- [New]
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Possibility to apply in Education Loan without any property for a poor candidate?
  7. Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  9. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  11. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if having Rented Home as a property?
  13. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  14. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan if my father has taken Business Loan against Hotel property?
  16. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
21st October 2015, 05:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property to study B.Tech?

Yes, you can apply for educational loan.

All nationalized banks offer educational loans for all eligible and deserving meritorious candidates to pursue higher education.

The banks offer educational loan of Rs.4 lacs without any collateral security. The banks ask only a third member guarantee.

Beyond Rs. 4 lacs one has to submit any property as security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?