7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?

Hi,
I am 21 years old and interested in availing an education loan for MBA program. My property is already mortgaged. Can I avail education loan on that? My requirement is Rs. 7.5 Lacs.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  3. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  6. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  7. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  8. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  9. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  10. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  14. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  18. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
10th October 2015, 08:04 AM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am 21 years old and interested in availing an education loan for MBA program. My property is already mortgaged. Can I avail education loan on that? My requirement is Rs. 7.5 Lacs.
Sorry, mortgaging over an existing mortgage property is not possible. But you can still avail the loan based on a person guarantor. Loan policies will apply the same and you may start paying back one year or as soon as you get the job after your studies.
10th October 2015, 10:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?

You cannot avail education loan or any loan on a property which is already mortgaged. You need to mortgage a property which is not already mortgaged. Since you are intending to opt for an education loan of 7.5 lakhs there is no requirement of any mortgage. You will need only third party guarantor to get your loan request sanctioned. For loan above 7.5 lakhs, mortgage of property is required. So you can relax as there will not be any requirement of mortgage and you can opt for the education loan to meet the expense of your MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?