11th June 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Sashakt Scholarship with 97.4% in 12th CBSE to study BSc in Loyola College, Chennai?

Hi friends, I have secured 97.4% marks in my 12th CBSE Board exam. I want to secure admission in Loyola College, Chennai for BSc program. So, can I apply for Sashakt Scholarship with this percentage of marks for studying this BSc program in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount I will get under Sashakt Scholarship if study BSc(Mathematics)?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Sashakt Scholarship for BSc(Physics) aspirant?
  3. Important dates of Sashakt Scholarship?
  4. Procedure to apply for admission at Loyola college, Chennai for BA economics
  5. Procedure to apply for Sashakt Scholarship?
  6. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
  7. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  8. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 974 marks in intermediate?
  11. How much amount I will get under The College of Law and Business Scholarship being a 12th CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  12. Is MBA the right option after completing BSc Physics from Loyola College Chennai?
  13. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  15. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Chemistry) in Loyola College?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech after 12th CBSE?
  18. How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE?
18th June 2018, 02:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Sashakt Scholarship with 97.4% in 12th CBSE to study BSc in Loyola College, Chennai?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for Sashakt Scholarship. Eligibility for Sashakt Scholarship is as follows.

=>The students appearing/ passed 10+2 examination can apply to the scholarship. They should have a secured admission to science colleges mentioned on the website.

=>Students who want to study pure/natural science courses for their graduation are eligible for this scholarship.

=>Preference has given to those students who belongs with rural backgrounds, economically weak backgrounds and persons with disability and should have interested in scientific research.

=>Students should have a household income less than 5 lakhs per annum.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?