27th October 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Automobile?

sir,
I'm doing my diploma second year. I want to study higher studies. Wit the help of loan. How can i get tat course and loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do B.E. in Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering? How can I get loan to study that course?
  2. Can I apply for Diploma in Automobile or Aeronautical Engineering if passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE?
  3. How to become an Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Automobile Engineering? Which trade is required to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  5. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  7. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  8. Can i do aeronautical engg after doing diploma in automobile engg?
  9. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  10. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  12. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  15. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  16. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  17. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  18. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Automobile? -- [New]
1st November 2014, 08:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Automobile?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot pursue B.E in Aeronautical Engineering after pursuing Diploma in Automobile. However, if you have done 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics, then you can appear for various engineering entrance exams and pursue B.E in Aeronautical Engineering. Since you have done diploma in Automobile, so you can get admission directly in the second year of B.E course in Automobile Engineering through Lateral Entry Scheme by scoring well in LEET. You can definitely pursue your higher studies with the help of education loan. For education loan, you need to contact the nearest branch of the bank to your residence preferably where you have an account. Then you need to discuss with the branch manager concerning the loan and act as per the instruction of the branch manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?