3rd July 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

How to get education loan of amount 4 lacs? What are the documentations need to be done?

How to get education loan of amount 4 lacs? What are the documentations need to be done? Let me know and send me in my email Id.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  5. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  6. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  11. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  12. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  13. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  15. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  16. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  17. Is it possible to extend Education Loan amount to study 1 more year in Canada?
  18. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
4th July 2015, 09:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan of amount 4 lacs? What are the documentations need to be done?

To get Education loan amount of 4 lakh rupees, you need to have the following documents mentioned below :-

Documents Required :-
1. Admission Letter
2. Filled in Loan Application Form
3. 2 passport size photographs
4. Statement of cost of study
5. PAN Card of the student and Parent/ Guardian
6. AADHAR Card of the student and Parent/ Guardian
7. Proof of identity (Driving Licence/Passport/Aadhar/ any photo identity)
8. Proof of residence (Driving Licence/Passport/Electricity bill/Telephone bill)
9. Student/Co-borrower/ guarantor's bank account statement for last 6 months
10. IT return/ IT assessment order, of previous 2 years of Parent/ Guardian/ other co-borrower (if IT Payee)
11. Brief statement of assets & liabilities of Parent/ Guardian/ other co-borrower
12. Proof of income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) Parent/ Guardian/ other co-borrower
4th July 2015, 11:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan of amount 4 lacs? What are the documentations need to be done?

There is very less documentation or norms to be completed in order to get education loan of 4 lakhs since the amount is not high as per bank. You need to get admission in a recognised institute and get its prospectus. Then you need to approach any bank close to your residence from which you want to take loan. Take the prospectus and your previous academic records. Have a discussion with the branch manager and get to know the details of the education loan. Follow the instructions to get your loan sanctioned. Provide all the documents asked by the bank. Usually they will ask for a copy of admission letter, prospectus of the institute, fees structure, your previous academic records, income tax certificate of your family, house rent/ tax certificate, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?