2nd April 2016, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study correspondence Economics and Politics in University of London International program?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do Economics and Politics course through University of London International Program. It is a correspondence International course. For this course I am eligible to get an Education Loan from any reputed bank?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Bank which offers Education Loan to study International CFA in London?
  2. List of Bank which offers Education Loan to study International CFA in London?
  3. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  4. Is there any Education Loan scheme available to study correspondence Bachelor's Degree in University of London?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc in International Politics at America? Can I get education loan for this course?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc International Politics from USA? Education loan for further studies?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study correspondence Bachelor's Degree course in University of London if completed B.Tech?
  8. Education Loan to study correspondence Double Bachelor's Degree in University of London for a B.E. graduate?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study PhD(Economics) in Europe?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc(Pharmacology) in University College of London?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  12. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study LLM in London?
  13. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  14. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
29th May 2016, 10:45 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study correspondence Economics and Politics in University of London International program?

You are interested to do Economics and Politics course through University of London which is a correspondence course. You want to take the educational loan for this course.

>>I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to take the educational loan for this course from any bank. The main reason is that:

--Educational loan is provided to students pursing profession courses such as Engineering, Management, Hotel Management etc. You want to do Economics and Politics course which is a non professional one.

--Educational loan is provided only for regular courses. But you are want to do correspondence/ Part time course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?