27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study correspondence Bachelor's Degree course in University of London if completed B.Tech?

Sir,
I am a recent B.Tech graduate of IIT-Kolkata. I wish to pursue Bachelor's Degree again through University of London, External System i.e. through correspondence. I want to know if there are any education loan provided for the same. I am presently employed and draw a decent salary. Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc(Pharmacology) in University College of London?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Can I get study loan for doing masters degree through distance education?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  6. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  8. Whether Banks offer Education Loan to study ICWA course?
  9. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  13. University offering B.E/B.Tech through correspondence to those who have finishing DECE?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  15. Eligibility to get education loan for Diploma holder to study B.Tech course?
  16. Can I get education loan if score 81 percent in 12th Science?
  17. What is the time duration of B.ed?
  18. Does banks provide educational loan for distance education?
28th May 2015, 07:11 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study correspondence Bachelor's Degree course in University of London if completed B.Tech?

* The Education Loan is provided to the students who are eligible and obtained admission in the colleges.

* The loans are subject to many terms and conditions.

* The Loans are not given to the correspondence course.

So you will not get any Education loan to study Bachelor's degree through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?