12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan for IATA short term course?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to know that can I get an Education Loan for short term course i.e.; IATA? Please let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What does education loan mean?
  2. What are short term and long term loans? Difference between cheque and demand draft? Education loan falls under which category?
  3. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  4. Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?
  5. How should I my project from any company which is related to Electronics and Communications?
  6. NIFT MFM solved question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  10. Information about IATA payment to get registered? IATA question papers for revision?
  11. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  12. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  15. What are the career opportunities for me after passing 12th? Which is the best institute in Hyderabad for IATA?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  18. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
15th April 2016, 10:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan for IATA short term course?

IATA stands for International Air transport association.

Yes, you can easily avail education loan to pursue IATA course.

One has to submit the admission letter, fee particulars etc. to the respective bank to avail an education loan.
16th April 2016, 01:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get education loan to pursue short term course, IATA. There will not be much problem since it is a recognized course and has good scope. Moreover, the expense of this course is not high. Thus, you can get your loan request sanctioned easily on complying with the terms and conditions of the bank and following all the norms as per bank orders. Make sure to approach bank with proper documents and previous academic records.
6th July 2019, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

What documents do I need to get an educational loan for IATA
25th September 2020, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Which bank will provide educational loan for iata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?