4th September 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How to approach the SBI Bank branch available at LPU campus for an education loan to study B.Tech?

Hello sir, I have scored 73.2% in 12th from BSEB and want to take admission at LPU to study B.Tech. I have seen a Government bank (SBI) is situated in LPU campus. Please tell me how to approach the campus bank for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  2. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  3. How to approach SBI bank for an education loan? Should I go for local branch or regional head office?
  4. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  5. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  6. Fee waiver student can take education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  9. Education loan for BAMS course?
  10. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University? -- [New]
  11. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  13. Other way to get Education Loan if nearest SBI branch refuses?
  14. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  15. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  16. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  17. In which branch of SBI should a Shahin Bagh, Delhi resident go for an education loan of amount 10 lakh? Will I have to go for main branch of Delhi?
  18. How to approach bank to avail an Education Loan of Rs. 11 Lacs to study B.E.(Architectural Engineering) in New Zealand?
10th September 2016, 10:45 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to approach the SBI Bank branch available at LPU campus for an education loan to study B.Tech?

You want to take education loan for B.Tech from SBI which is located in LPU campus. Yes, definitely you can apply for education loan for this course.

**For this you have to visit to the LPU campus bank branch and then fill the application form in which you have to fill the personal details, educational qualification details, loan amount details etc. After filling the application form you have to submit the application form with relevant documents. Your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days after verifying from the bank authority.

Following are the documents required:

--Admission Slip

--Xerox copy of academic qualification

--Address and identity proof

--3 to 4 color photograph

--College fee structure
16th May 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to approach the SBI Bank branch available at LPU campus for an education loan to study B.Tech?

Is there a chance to apply loan in SBI for 6 lakhs, with minimum interest? And what is the time period for repayment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?