5th September 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Punjab PMT if done +2 from HP Board of School Education?

Iam permanent resident of himachal pradesh and i have passed my 2 from HP board of school education.Can i apply for punjab pmt?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 12th exam from Punjab Education Board
  2. How may I apply for Jahrkhand PMT exam? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done my 12th from Punjab board
  3. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
  4. Is my future safe in Punjab School Education Board? Shall I be able to become a Doctor or an Engineer?
  5. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing schooling from CBSE board?
  6. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  7. Which state PMT's can I give this year other than Punjab PMT?
  8. Am I eligible for appearing in Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab but having residential of HP
  9. Solved and unsolved question papers of Punjab School Education Board
  10. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  11. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  12. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after doing 12th medical from board of senior secondary
  13. Can a student of Maharashtra apply for Delhi PMT or DUMET ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Domicile eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT, Gujrat PMT, DUMET?
  15. Can I apply for Uttaranchal PMT after taking my education from Uttaranchal? What should be the criteria for the same?
  16. Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT test? What is the upper age limit for Punjab PMT test?
  17. Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT after studying 12th from recognized school in Delhi?
  18. How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?
9th September 2014, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Punjab PMT if done +2 from HP Board of School Education?

No, you cannot apply for the Punjab PMT as you have passed your 12th from HP board. To appear for the Punjab PMT exam, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria :-

1.You must be a bonafide resident of Punjab with Punjab domicile.

2.You must have have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) from a recognised board.

3.You must have attained the age of 17 years before 31st December, 2014.

Exam Pattern :-
The Punjab Medical Entrance Test is an objective type question paper containing 200 questions from the following subjects
-->Physics
-->Chemistry
-->Biology

The syllabus for the exam constitutes the topics of all the subjects at the +2 level. The candidates will be awarded four marks for each correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.

-->Total Questions: 200
-->Total Time Allotted: 150 Minutes
10th September 2014, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Punjab PMT if done +2 from HP Board of School Education?

Yes you are eligible, 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from any recognized Board of Education will make you eligible for Punjab PMT. Hence, don't worry and start preparing for the entrance exam, so that you can get a good rank in it.

Just make sure that you have got 50% marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. This percentage criteria is followed by most of the medical entrance examination and you should score at least above this to become eligible for medical entrance examination.

There are some seats for outside state candidates and you will be eligible for those seats. Hence, you can definitely apply for Punjab PMT but for getting admission, you have to score top marks in the entrance exam because for outside state candidates seats will be very less.

For more information visit Punjab PMT.
10th September 2014, 10:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible, 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from any recognized Board of Education will make you eligible for Punjab PMT. Hence, don't worry and start preparing for the entrance exam, so that you can get a good rank in it.

Just make sure that you have got 50% marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. This percentage criteria is followed by most of the medical entrance examination and you should score at least above this to become eligible for medical entrance examination.

There are some seats for outside state candidates and you will be eligible for those seats. Hence, you can definitely apply for Punjab PMT but for getting admission, you have to score top marks in the entrance exam because for outside state candidates seats will be very less.

For more information visit Punjab PMT.
7th April 2015, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Punjab PMT if done 2 from HP Board of School Education?

I have got 76.2% in 12th class from CBSE board can i apply for Pbpmt and i am from himachal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?