3rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London School of Business and Management?

Respected Sir,
I just want to know, if I am selected for MBA course from London School of Business and Management then I can get Education Loan? I want to apply for Education Loan because I am looking for this to study MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MBA in London Business School if completed Bachelor of Management Studies?
  2. Is there any scholarship for Indian Student after doing MBA in London Business School?
  3. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  6. How much marks and which exams do I need to undertake to get into colleges like London Business School, France, University of Oxford for MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  8. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  9. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  10. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  11. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  12. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  13. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security? -- [New]
  14. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  15. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  16. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  17. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MBA course?
  18. Can I get education loan to study MBA in Abroad?
13th June 2015, 12:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London School of Business and Management?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to study MBA from London School of Business and Management. There will be no problem in getting education loan sanctioned if you follow the guidelines of the bank and comply with its terms and conditions since London School of Business and Management is a reputed institute. You can get education loan upto 20 lakhs to meet the expense of your course. You need to approach any bank near to your residence for applying for education loan in the concerned bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?