24th May 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS/BAMS after completion of B.Sc?

Hello,
Now I am in B.Sc 2nd year and my percentage is upto 70%. But on my best effort i will capture 80-85% marks in my 3rd year. But after 3rd year I want to take admission for MBBS or BAMS. Can I get Education Loan in this case after completing B.Sc for any of the said course? Please tell me because it is about my career. Please guide me.

25th May 2016, 11:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS/BAMS after completion of B.Sc?

Yes you can definitely take education loan to pursue MBBS or BAMS course even after completion of B.Sc course. There is no problem with your educational qualification concerning the education loan sanction. You can get the loan sanctioned provided :-

- You take admission in a well recognised institute by MCI.
- You comply with the terms abd conditions of education loan scheme.
- You complete all the formalities as per orders from the bank.
26th May 2016, 03:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS/BAMS after completion of B.Sc?

You will have to have scored really well in your entrance examination and should have done good in your previous academic sessions in order to stand a chance to avail education loan as it has become quite difficult nowadays due to the competition level.

Yes, you can apply for education loan for the course mentioned above, if you are eligible for it in the eyes of the bank and other financial Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?