13th October 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan in UCO Bank for Aviation course?

I want to apply an Education Loan in UCO Bank for my Aviation course. Can I get this loan for joining the Aviation course? Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  2. Clarification of “Co-obligations of parents” under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme
  3. Mode of repayment of education loan taken from UCO Bank?
  4. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. Criteria for taking education loan for pursuing a course in Aviation and Hospitality management? -- [New]
  6. Details of UCO Bank Education Loan scheme? Age limit to apply for ST students?
  7. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply and get an Education Loan from UCO Bank for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it necessary to submit Life Insurance Policy to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  10. How can I get education loan to study aviation course from Frankfinn Institute from Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  12. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  13. Education loan for BAMS course?
  14. Which bank is best to apply for an education loan to study Aviation course (Commercial Pilot)? Is there any scholarship available for aviation course?
  15. How much it cost to study integrated LLB from top National Law Universities? How to get an education loan from UCO Bank? Maximum tenure period?
  16. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  17. List of courses in Airport Management with fees? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Yes Bank?
  18. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
14th October 2016, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan in UCO Bank for Aviation course?

Yes, you can get an education loan in UCO Bank for pursuing Aviation course. You should have secured admission in Aviation course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan. The maximum loan amount offered by UCO Bank for studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs. You need to submit all the proper documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, Bank Statement, Passport Size Photographs, Academic Certificates, etc., asked by bank for processing your education loan.
14th October 2016, 09:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get an education loan in UCO Bank for studying Aviation course. If you have got admission in any Government recognised Institution then, you are eligible to apply for an education loan in UCO Bank.

Documents that you need to submit to bank for processing of an education loan are listed below :-

=> Proof of Identity
=> Proof of Income
=> Proof of Residence
=> 10th & 12th certificates
=> Bank Statement (last 6 months)
=> Passport Size photographs
=> Collateral Security documents suitable to bank
=> Application form
=> Allotment Order
15th October 2016, 12:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get education loan from UCO Bank in order to pursue Aviation course. There is no problem in getting the education loan sanctioned if :-

- You get admission call from a reputed and well recognized institute.
- You have a decent academic portfolio.
- You comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme.
- You complete all formalities as per bank's instructions.
- You submit all requisite documents as asked by bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?