10th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Comparison between Education Loan of IndusInd and ICICI Banks? Which one is better?

I want to get an Education Loan for my Master's Degree. But I am confused between two banks which are IndusInd and ICICI Bank. Will you please compare the Education Loan policy of both Banks and tell me which one is better?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about IIBF programme running by ICICI bank? Is it beneficial to take education loan for it from ICICI or apply for other banks?
  2. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  3. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for MBA course?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for my son's education? Expenses covered under this Education Loan policy?
  6. Security deposit against an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. Is processing fee available in IndusInd Bank Education Loan? How much amount is charged?
  9. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  10. Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  13. Comparison process of Education Loans of various Banks in less time?
  14. Names of banks which provide education loan to pursue CA course?
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank? Interest rates charges under this Education Loan?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  17. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees? -- [New]
15th October 2016, 12:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Comparison between Education Loan of IndusInd and ICICI Banks? Which one is better?

Both banks - IndusInd and ICICI have more or less same norms of education loan scheme. Hence you can opt for education loan from either of them as per your personal convenience. You should opt for the education loan from the concerned bank as per the location of your residence, location of your study and any subsidy scheme if applicable. ICICI have wide number of branches spread across the country, so communication with the bank by visiting the branch is easy. On the other hand, IndusInd rolls out good offers and subsidies for its customers. Hence, IndusInd is a good option from that perspective. Thus, analyse and choose as per your own personal convenience and favorable factor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?