11th January 2017, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How much it cost to study integrated LLB from top National Law Universities? How to get an education loan from UCO Bank? Maximum tenure period?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with 56% marks and now want to get admission in top National Law Universities to study integrated LLB course. How much it cost? How to get an education loan from UCO Bank? Maximum tenure period?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank in India provides maximum Loan Tenure for repayment?
  2. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  3. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  4. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  5. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  6. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  7. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  8. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it? -- [New]
  9. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  10. Possibility to get an education loan to study LLB without clearing CLAT exam? Which bank can give me education loan?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan to study 5 years Integrated B.A.LLB course?
  12. Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?
  13. Clarification of “Co-obligations of parents” under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme
  14. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get an Education Loan to study Integrated B.A.LLB course with 65% in 2nd PUC? When should I apply?
  16. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd October 2022, 11:06 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much it cost to study integrated LLB from top National Law Universities? How to get an education loan from UCO Bank? Maximum tenure period?

The cost of course will range from INR 1 lacs to 2 lacs per annum on an average.
The admission is totally based on the performance of candidate in entrance exam.

How to get education loan
On getting confirmation letter from bank, you can easily apply for loan in bank.
You can either fill the form online or offline, attach required documents and submit the form.

The loan is available for maximum period of 15 years ( after course and moratorium period)
Irrespective of quantum of loan
The loan repayment period normally starts 12 months after completion of course or 6 months after employment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?