22nd September 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get full scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 86% in 12th and having Family Income of Rs. 24,000 per annum?

Hi,
I am Inderjeet Singh from Uttar Pradesh. I have completed my 12th from UP State Board. I have got 86% in my Board exam. My family Income is Rs. 24,000 per annum. I want to study B.Tech so can I get full scholarship for study B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th BSEB and having Rs. 36000 family income per annum?
  2. Scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate whose family annual income is below Rs. 60,000?
  3. What is the fee structure for ME Power Electronics course?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship if my family income is Rs. 3,00,000 P.A.? From where I can I get it?
  5. What is the fee structure of MS ortho?
  6. How can I get scholarships in B.Tech in AP?
  7. Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester candidate whose father's income is Rs. 1,00,000 per annum?
  8. Can I get scholarship for further education if expecting 9.6 CGPA in 10th being a BC-B student having below 1 Lac family income per annum?
  9. What is the procedure to get B.Ed scholarship for OBC candidates?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  11. How and where to get MBBS Scholarship based on merit and family's annual income? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to get increment in scholarship for Bachelor's degree student?
  13. How can my daughter get scholarship for Engineering studies in Karnataka with my salary above 3.5 lakhs per annum?
  14. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  15. What's the fee structure and ranking(In UP) of GLA institute of technology and management, Mathura?
  16. How should I get the scholarship to join 12th standard?
  17. How can I apply for scholarship if pursing B.Tech 4th year in Gujarat?
  18. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
4th October 2015, 09:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get full scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 86% in 12th and having Family Income of Rs. 24,000 per annum?

It depends on the expense of your B.Tech course. You can definitely get scholarship while pursuing your B.Tech course. But as per your query, it is difficult to state whether it will be enough to meet the expense of your B.Tech course. If you pursue the course in government colleges, it can meet the expense of your B.Tech course. For private colleges and universities, it is quite difficult to have the scholarship meet the expense of the course completely. You can opt for education loan to meet the expense of your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?