19th December 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan for Pilot training from IGRUA?

I want to do pilot training from India's top most institute i.e. IGRUA So, Can i get loan to be a pilot from IGRUA?

10th January 2014, 02:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get loan for Pilot training from IGRUA?

Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi or IGRUA was established by the then PM Late Rajiv Gandhi in 1985. It works under the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) through its Governing Council (GC). Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) located in Raebareli Uttar Pradesh, is an autonomous body under the control of the Ministry of Civil Aviation. You can seek loan for the pilot training courses. Approximately 150 students seek training every year in this institute. There are refresher courses for all Chief Flying Instructors /Pilot Instructor, Incharge of flying clubs and also for the candidates of Indian Airlines, BSF, Coast Guard candidates, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.
If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. You need documents like passport size photo, income proof/latest income tax return, six months bank account statements during the sanctioning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?