2nd July 2012, 05:22 PM
sowmyashree s

Am I eligible to do Pilot training after my B.E?

I have thought to do pilot training after my BE completion.I have got physics-58,maths-64 in my +2 and my height is 5 feet so am I eligible to do my pilot training?

5th July 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Pilot training after my B.E?

I have complted graduate with B.com and post graduate with MBA in HR, nw me want to get qualification of PILOT, should i able to do this
6th July 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want to know that, after completing BE(civil) is eligible for pilot training
14th June 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for pilot taining after completion of my B.E(EEE)?????
16th August 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

heelo sir
is am i eligible for pilot course after completion of my be(ece)
18th October 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Know I am final year Tele communication BE student .I am eligible to do a pilot training
14th November 2016, 11:43 PM
flyinginflorida

Cool Re: Am I eligible to do Pilot training after my B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowmyashree s View Post
I have thought to do pilot training after my BE completion.I have got physics-58,maths-64 in my +2 and my height is 5 feet so am I eligible to do my pilot training?
Yes! The FAA only requires you to be of age to take your checkrides (17 years old minimum). Your scores sound good and as a general rule, most flight academies will require you have at least a high school diploma or equivalent. Some flight schools don't require it but warn you that you might have trouble with the physics and math portions. I hope this helps answer your question and you get started with your pilot training soon!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?