28th February 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Rs. 90,000 per year through Inspire Scholarship?

Hello
Please reply me that in Inspire Scholarship
government give me Rs. 90,000
per year in my bank account or
in my university, where I read?

4th March 2015, 04:27 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Rs. 90,000 per year through Inspire Scholarship?

The amount of scholarship, you can get depends upon the Inspire scholarship program, to which you belong to.

i) Scheme for Early Attraction of Talent (SEATS):-
In this Inspire scholarship scheme, a candidate can get 5000 rupees per year. This scholarship program is for students, who are pursuing Class VI to Class X standards.

(ii) Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE):-In this Inspire scholarship scheme, a candidate can get 80,000 rupees per year, if he/she is pursuing masters or bachelors degree in natural sciences.

(iii) Assured Opportunity for Research Careers (AORC):-In this Inspire scholarship scheme, there are two components
1) INSPIRE Fellowship: In this scheme, a candidate will get a fellowship, if he/she is carrying out doctoral degree in both basic and applied sciences including engineering and medicine. And the amount, you can get under this fellowship, depends upon the university, where you are doing you Ph.D.

2)INSPIRE Faculty Scheme: In this scheme, it offers opportunity every year for 1000 post- doctoral researchers, through contractual and tenure track positions for 5 years in both basic and applied sciences area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?