27th February 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of MHRD Central Sector Scholarship renewal will be published?

Sir
I have received MHRD Central Sector Scholarship
in last year when I was in 1st year.
Now I am in 2nd year of B.Tech.
So, when the application form will come?
Please let me know immediately

4th March 2015, 03:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of MHRD Central Sector Scholarship renewal will be published?

You should renew your MHRD scholarship, every year. The renewal application form is generally available in the months of June or July. You can get renewal application form its official website or download from the following attachment. Then you should fill up and send that application to the MHRD department through principal of your college and your principal should certify that you have secured more than 60% of marks and you had 75% of attendance for that year. Then the MHRD department will process your scholarship renewal application and will transfer your scholarship amount to your bank account.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MHRD_Renewalform.pdf(18.2 KB, 54 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?